Traitement en cours, merci de patienter...
Consulting, training, international technical assistance
Saut de ligne
Consulting, training,
international technical assistance
Image
Saut de ligne
Société
Saut de ligne
History and governance
Image
For 28 years, SFERE will successfully accomplish its mission, by completing more than 600 projects in 73 countries.
Saut de ligne
1984 - the birth
Image
In 1984, upon the Minister's proposal, the French government establishes a non-profit, self-financed structure, inspired from a similar and successful experience in Quebec. I.U.T International is transformed into a private company. The goal is to open up IUT International's field of action to all levels and sectors of Education, Higher Education and Research, and to provide it with a new status, more in line with its mission to export and its ability to position itself on the international market in the field of education. Other Ministries involved in education and training (Agriculture in particular) or in international cooperation (Foreign Affairs) are solicited to take part in the project.
 
The Company is given the name of SFERE (Société Française d'Exportation des Ressources Educatives). It is inaugurated by the new Minister of Education, Jean Pierre Chevènement, in January 1985. Its initial capital comes for 82% from I.U.T International's reserves generated by the programs carried out between 1978 and 1984. The remaining 18% come from other non profit organizations as well as private sponsors proposed by the ministries of agriculture, education and foreign affairs, who themselves are represented at the Board by civil servants.
 
Nothing has changed since with regard to SFERE's initial mission, and the structure of its shareholding has only slightly evolved: 83% of its capital remains under the control of the original association (that was renamed PROCOOPE in 1992).
 
Saut de ligne
Image
1985
Inauguration by the new Minister of Education, Jean Pierre Chevènement.
Saut de ligne
1984
Creation of SFERE - Société Française d'Exportation des Ressources Educatives
SFERE recrute…
Saut de ligne
SFERE recruits ...
Saut de ligne
You are interested in international assignments:
SFERE constantly looks for consultants and experts.
 
 
Saut de ligne
Apply